Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Japan

On September 21st I…
woke-up, felt like shit, put my futon away, shitted, pissed, washed my hands, made toast, drank juice, talked to my friends, had a shower, packed my bag, walked to the station, went to Yokohama, bade farewell to my friends, went home, procrastinated, used the internet, listened to music, daydreamed, took a nap, threw some rubbish in the bin, played guitar, listened to children playing in the street, looked at the weeds in my garden, ate some food, took a shower, talked to my grandfather on the phone, put on a suit I don’t like, walked to the station, went to work, started work, looked at girls, fantasized, taught some students, studied japanese, drew a picture, ate some food, taught students again, finished work, took a crowded train home pressed up against some salary men, went to a 100 yen store, bought some shit, meandered home, cooked some food, searched the internet, read some e-mails, contributed to a forum, masturbated, washed my hand, drank some water, took a shower, dried myself, took out my futon, laid down, fell asleep.

I had fun on September 21st.


Carl Leitch

2 comments:

VaryingArtist said...

Awesome dude, saw it flow like a still frame type comic book

naetron said...

i thought i was the only one who liked sleeping on those futons. they sometimes give me the most lucid dream states